Subscribe
Add to Facebook
Add to twitter
Add to twitter
Monday, December 21, 2009

The Best Songs for All Seasons

revamped by jaijai gamutan, jr

[Christian Montone]
"vinyl records are so hillarious."

Maybe imma bit late of what's with the hottest songs as of the moment and to tell you the truth, music access was undeniably difficult for me for the previous months. It must be the weather. I thought of giving you my best tracks for 2009 but that would be so inappropriate because I was like out for centuries (in blogging)

Anyway, just to make some frivolous twist and defiance this season, I thought of sharing to you some of my most well-kept gems in my playlist. Its kind of a melting pot of genres ranging from electric pop to deepest opus of classics and folk and the like.

It may not be your creme de la creme but I do assure you that these are worth listening (and to die for). Hope you'll like my choices. Comments are free, no bills and installment. Thanks.